What We’re About
Privya is looking for a DevOps Engineer. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team.
We’re an early stage, very well funded startup on a quest to help customers discover, manage and implement best practices to protect their data, privacy and compliance.
We’re looking for skilled, talented and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product and culture.
What You’re About
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in cloud infrastructure development of large and complex software projects
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems is advantageous (GitHub or Bitbucket)
- Experience with packaging solutions, creating OVF/AMI etc.
- Extended K8S knowledge and its ecosystem
- AWS expertise – familiarity with a SaaS blueprint for AWS including VPC structure, security, auditing, billing, etc. Fluency in all major AWS building blocks (S3, EKS, RDS, Route53, IAM, CloudTrail, etc.)
- Strong engineering background and attitude – no manual operations, everything built as code with high standards
- Team player with a startup mindset
- Knowledge of Python/NodeJs – Advantage
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL/NewSql Databases including version management
What You Will Do
You will lead and own the DevOps domain in our company, choose tools, dev methodologies, testing and deployment.
Work tightly with the R&D and product, influence the final product.